Explore the world from above.
Take your drone to the skies and highlight the wonder of the world with a bird’s eye view. Capture epic cityscapes or other-worldly natural landscapes, and show us your unique aerial perspective.
‘Explore the World from Above’ is a global drone video contest. The contest is an exclusive collaboration between BIRDI and Pexels sponsored by Canva with the mission to empower creatives and highlight the work of talented drone users.
Show us what you’ve got! Highlight the world’s beauty in a bird’s eye view and best of all, there’s no limit to the number of times you can enter.
Reasons to take to the sky.
- We accept 4K(UHD) and HD footage with preferred resolution at 4096×2160, 1920×1080.
- File formats that will be accepted are .mov and .mp4.
- Clips must not exceed 2 minutes in length. We recommend submitting clips that are between 5 and 60 seconds long.
- Videos should have no audio tracks (music, sound effects or otherwise).
- Content cant feature visible trade marks or likeness to brands or people and must be taken by a drone.
- Recognisable people as well as all artwork and private business locations, as well as some other private locations, will need a property release once accepted.
Please read the Terms & Conditions.
Starting date: October 14th, 2019
Entries close at 8am UTC on Monday:
- October 21, 2019;
- October 28, 2019;
- November 4, 2019;
- November 11, 2019; and
- November 18, 2019.
Weekly winners announced: Thursday of each week
Overall winner announced: Week of 25th November
From October 14th to November 18th you have a chance to win a cash prize of USD $500 USD EACH week.
On top of that each weekly winner will receive Canva Pro free for one year. Each of the 5 weekly winners will go into the draw to win the major cash prize of USD $1,000.
What are you waiting for? Join thousands of Drone Photographers.
Meet the finalist judges.
What are you waiting for?